25th August 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh. So, I would like to know what are the documents required to apply for this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

30th August 2019, 12:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Documents required to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh 2019 are as follows:-

Domicile Certificate
Student Passport Size Photograph
Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
Fee structure
Fee receipt of current course year
Scanned copy of Aadhar Enrollment/AadharCard
Income certificate issued by designated state/ UT authority
Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable).
30th August 2019, 12:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh. So, I would like to know what are the documents required to apply for this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

Documents required to apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes, Himachal Pradesh are given below:

Recent Passport Size Photo

Himachal Pradesh Bonafide Certificate

AADHAAR Card

Previous year Academic Mark Sheet / Certificate

Student’s latest Bank Statement

Income Certificate of Parent

Fee Receipt of the Current Course

Fee Structure

Gap year affidavit

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?