25th August 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can any of you tell me about the benefits?

30th August 2019, 01:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Benefits of applying for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh 2019 are as follows:-

Maintenance Allowance-
Day scholars will receive a monthly allowance of up to INR 350.
Hostellers will receive a monthly allowance of up to INR 750.

Reader charges of up to INR 175 per month for blind scholars.
Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees.
Study tour charges of up to INR 900 per annum.
Thesis typing and printing charges of up to INR 1,000.
30th August 2019, 02:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can any of you tell me about the benefits?

Benefits of applying for the Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes, Himachal Pradesh are given below:

Rate of Scholarship:

Day Scholars – Rs 350 per month

Hostel students – Rs 750 per month

Blind students – Rs 175 per month as reader charges

Students can get the reimbursement of non refundable fees

Students can get Rs 1,000 as the thesis typing and printing expenses

Students can get up to Rs 900 per month for study tour expenses

Details are available at the website link given https://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/NewHomePage.do?actionParameter=centralSchemes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?