7th January 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for MBBS aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do MBBS and for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to apply an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. Can I know about the documents which are required for applying an education loan in this bank?

20th January 2019, 04:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do MBBS and for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to apply an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. Can I know about the documents which are required for applying an education loan in this bank?

Generally following documents are required for an education loan to study MBBS course in India:

Application form (online or offline)
Passport size photographs
Admission letter
Fee schedule
Copies of the academic records: 12th mark sheet, mark sheet of any entrance examination
Address Proof (Driving license / Ration card / Passport / Voters ID)
Identity Proof (Passport / Aadhar card / Voters ID / PAN card)
Age proof (birth certificate or 10th certificate)
Income proof of parents (IT return / last six months bank statement)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?