8th October 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Oriental Bank of Commerce? Documents and collateral required for it?

Hello sir, I want to get an education loan of 6 lakh from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study degree course. Please tell me how to apply for it? Documents and collateral required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the documents required to apply for education loan of 15 lakh? Security and collateral for it?
  2. Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?
  3. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  4. How to apply for an education loan in Canara Bank? Documents and collateral required for it?
  5. Age limit to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  6. Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  7. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course?
  8. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details to get education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Security, collateral and nominee required for it?
  11. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  12. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank? -- [New]
  13. Documents required for an education loan of 10 lakh from Bank of India? How much I have to pay for it?
  14. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  15. Benefits of applying an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  16. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  17. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  18. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
12th October 2017, 07:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Oriental Bank of Commerce? Documents and collateral required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to get an education loan of 6 lakh from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study degree course. Please tell me how to apply for it? Documents and collateral required for it?

Students can apply online or contact the Oriental Bank of Commerce to apply for an education loan. Those students who have obtained admission to a higher education course at a college/university recognized by a statutory body in India through entrance test or merit based selection process can apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC). For an education loan amount of Rs 6 Lakhs at OBC, the applicant has to pay 5% margin money. Parents to be joint borrowers and Collateral security in the form of one suitable third party guarantee, preferably of another family member / close relative. The applicant has to submit the following documents: address proof, identity proof, proof of income, last 3 months salary slips, last 6 months bank statements, Proof of admission, Fee structure of the course etc. The Oriental Bank of Commerce website link is given Click Here
12th October 2017, 08:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Oriental Bank of Commerce? Documents and collateral required for it?

There are two options for you through which you can get education loan from any bank. First option is to visit the nearest branch of desired bank and apply in offline mode. Second option is to register at Vidya Lakshmi Portal and you can apply to multiple banks for Education loan. The official website of Loan portal is Click Here .

The documents required for Education loan:

>>Academic certificates upto present qualification.

>>Scorecard of entrance exam.

>>Loan letter from college containing fee structure.

>>Proof of identity and Address.

>>PAN card of both Parent and Student.

Collateral is required for loans above 7.5 lacs. For education loan of 6 lacs, you will guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?