31st March 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Free Education Scheme for SC & OBC Students (Chandigarh) 2018-19?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for Free Education Scheme for SC & OBC Students (Chandigarh) 2018-19. I have completed my 12th standard now and just want to know that what are all documents will be required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

3rd April 2019, 12:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Free Education Scheme for SC & OBC Students (Chandigarh) 2018-19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply for Free Education Scheme for SC & OBC Students (Chandigarh) 2018-19. I have completed my 12th standard now and just want to know that what are all documents will be required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

Documents required to apply for the Free Education Scheme for SC & OBC Students (Chandigarh) 2018-19 are given below:

Caste Certificate

Date of Birth Proof

Fee Receipts (original)

Residence Proof

Mark sheets and Certificates of the qualifying examination

Income Proof

Attested Photocopy of I-Card and one photograph

Affidavit – not taking any scholarship from the Government and have not any compartment in 10+2 and during the course

Copy of Aadhar Enabled Account Number with IFSC code

Copy of Aadhar Card
3rd April 2019, 02:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Free Education Scheme for SC & OBC Students (Chandigarh) 2018-19?

Documents required to apply for Free EdDocuments required to apply for Free Education Scheme for SC & OBC Students (Chandigarh) 2018-19:

Mark sheets of all the qualifying examination.

Proof of residence (3 years)

Date of Birth proof

Receipt of fees (original)

Caste Certificate

Income certificate

A copy of Bank account details.

Affidavit for not taking any govt. scholarship and for not getting any compartment /back in +2.

Attested copy of Identity card of the applicant and one passport size colored photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?