5th January 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program?

Hello team, I am looking forward to apply in ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program of this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this program. Kindly tell me about the essential documents immediately.

6th September 2022, 04:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program?

Documents required are

Curriculum vitae
2 Recommendation letters

For offline applicants
Application including full name , date of birth, gender, nationality , address , educational qualification etc

Past research experience if any

List of publications

Names, designation, telephone number, address of atleast 2 professional refrees ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?