20th January 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

List of coaching classes for preparation of CAT in Kollam? Registration procedure and cost of CAT application form?

Hello everyone, i want to know the cost of CAT application? Can you suggest me some coaching in Kollam? What is the procedure for register CAT? Please tell me immediately

4th February 2018, 02:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of coaching classes for preparation of CAT in Kollam? Registration procedure and cost of CAT application form?

List of CAT Coaching Institutes in Kollam:

There are several best Coaching institutes that are offering CAT preparation in Kollam. They are,

>> IES
Ph. No: 0474 279 8498
http://ieskollam.org/

>> TIME Institute
Ph. No: 0474 276 8301
http://www.time4education.com/

Application for appearing in CAT Examination is as follows,

For General and Non Creamy Layer OBC candidates - Rs.1,800/-

For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates - Rs.900/-

Procedure to register for CAT Exam:

* You are required to apply for CAT Exam from its official website in order to generate the login credentials.
* You need to go through CAT 2018 official website and then click on "Register Now" tab there
* You are required to fill up the details like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile number, Address for Communication...etc.,
* After submitting you will be given login credentials and then login again with those details.
* Click on the Existing user and fill up further more details like Personal Details, Academics, Work Experience, Payment..etc.,
* After submitting the form successfully, you are required to take out the printout of filling in application for further processes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?