10th April 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Dear friends, what are the documents I have to submit for applying to the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship? I need to know about the documents so that I can apply for this fellowship. Kindly inform me about the documents.

13th April 2021, 10:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021

°°° Documents required to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are provided below:

Curriculum vitae

Aadhaar card

Educational certificates

Identity certificate

°°° The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

°°° The last date to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 was 11th April, 2021.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://chemistry.iiti.ac.in
13th April 2021, 11:18 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Documents required to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Documents required to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are;

1. Detailed resume.
2. Application
3. Passport size photograph

You must hold a master’s degree in Chemistry from recognized Universities/Institutes.

You must have CSIR/UGC-NET or have a valid GATE score.
14th April 2021, 12:50 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are as follows:-
CV

Eligibility criteria required to apply are as follows:-
Candidate must hold a master's degree in Chemistry from a recognized university with CSIR/UGC-NET.
Or,
Candidate must have a valid GATE score.
Preferance will be given to the candidate with an organic chemistry specialization.
16th April 2021, 03:39 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Documents:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

6. Updated Resume/CV

Visit:-- Email at ([email protected]) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?