10th April 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hello, I have got an email regarding the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship. How can I apply for this fellowship? And what is the eligibility criteria for applying the same? Can I know the application procedure as well as eligibility criteria of this fellowship?

13th April 2021, 11:16 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Procedure and eligibility to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is;

Visit official website-
https://academic.iiti.ac.in/phdadvt.php

Click on notification of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021.

Download application format.

Fill application and attach detailed resume.

Submit a detailed resume and application to-
Dr. Selvakumar Sermadurai,
Discipline of Chemistry,
Indian Institute of Technology Indore.

You can submit application via e-mail at-

[email protected]

with the subject line “JRF application for SERB Project”.

Eligibility criteria-
You must hold a master’s degree in Chemistry from recognized Universities/Institutes.

You must have CSIR/UGC-NET or have a valid GATE score.

Preference will be given to the candidate with an organic chemistry specialization.
14th April 2021, 12:48 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Procedure and eligibility to apply for the IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are as follows:-
Go to the official website.
Click on 'Apply Now'.
Now read all the details carefully.
Submit a detailed CV to Dr. Selvakumar Sermadurai, Discipline of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail at [email protected] with the subject line "JRF application for SERB Project".
16th April 2021, 04:04 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Procedure:--

Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.

Step 2: Submit a detailed CV to Dr. Selva kumar Sermadurai, Discipline of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail at [email protected] with the subject line “JRF application for SERB Project”.

Visit:-- Email at ([email protected]) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?