14th May 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for International Short Story Contest for School Children?

Hello Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the documents which are required for applying and participating in International Short Story Contest for School Children. I am interested to apply in this contest. So, I want to know that what are the documents required to apply.

18th May 2019, 04:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for International Short Story Contest for School Children?

Documents required to apply for International Short Story Contest for School Children;

Proof of age (birth certificate/identity card/certificate from school/health record/school record)

You have to send the story and the proof of age as attachments to [email protected]

The story should be written in English.

For Sub-junior category - 300 words

For Junior category - 500 words

For Senior category - 700 words

In the story you have to mention the following information:

Your name,

Age,

Category,

Title of your story,

Word count (including the title),

Phone number (optional),

School name,

Country.
18th May 2019, 04:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for International Short Story Contest for School Children?

You just need to send your age proof along with your short story entry to the email address ([email protected]). Just make sure you have a document issued by the concerned authority mentioning your date of birth.

Entries without age proof will be disqualified. Hence, make sure you have it in scanned format before you apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?