14th May 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join International Short Story Contest for School Children?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in International Short Story Contest for School Children. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this contest. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

18th May 2019, 05:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join International Short Story Contest for School Children?

The candidate will be selected for International Short Story Contest for School Children on the basis of content, language and the style of writing.
Children age between 7 to 16 years from across the world can participate in International Short Story Contest for School Children under the following categories:-

1. Sub-Junior Category - 7 to 9 years

2. Junior Category - 10 to 12 years

3. Senior Category - 13 to 16 years
18th May 2019, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join International Short Story Contest for School Children?

You need to send the short story entry along with age proof as attachment in the email ( to the concerned organisation ([email protected]). Just make sure you a unique short story in English, written by yourself.

Just send the email along with all your personal details like name, age, school name, parents or teacher name, etc in the email. Entry is free of cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?