11th March 2019, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Maths Talent Search Examination?

Hello Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the documents which are required for applying and participating in Maths Talent Search Examination. I am interested to apply in this test. So, I want to know that what are the documents required to apply.

15th March 2019, 10:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Maths Talent Search Examination?

The focus of this exam is on mathematical reasoning, mental ability, novel approach, concepts, accuracy and speed.

The paper consists of 50 objective questions i.e. each question has 4 alternatives. These questions are to be answered in 90 minutes, on an OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer sheet. The correct answer is awarded with 2 marks, whereas the wrong one carries a penalty of 0.5 marks, except for Class III and IV.

The students scoring either above 30 marks or the Benchmark Score, whichever is higher, are declared as successful.
16th March 2019, 11:57 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Any student who is studying in class 3 to 9 is eligible to apply for the Maths Talent Search Examination. Hence, all you need to have as document it the proof of being a student of a recognized school affiliated to a recognised education board.

Any document issued by the school on a letter head and signed by the head of the school will be enough to make you eligible.
24th March 2019, 01:09 AM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Math talent examination is an online competitive examination for the students of class 3rd to 9th.

Candidate can apply for MTSE through its official website

Application fee - 250/

Candidate can apply for this with any valid document which is issued by school administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?