27th February 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2020?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2020. I would like to know what are the essential documents required to apply for this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the essential documents. Thank you!

29th February 2020, 06:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2020?

Documents required to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2020 are as follows:-
Attested copies of the mark sheets of all years of the undergraduate study and postgraduate study, if any
Attested copies of scorecards of any qualifying examination taken (eg. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc.)
Acceptance letter with the fee structure
Reference letters
Any document indicating an award of any other funding, scholarship, fee waiver, etc.
Latest Income Tax Returns of parents
Attested copy of the passport
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?