5th January 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in The Next Generation Women Leaders Award? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

10th January 2019, 04:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award?

Documents required to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award are given below.

1. Academic Transcripts

2. Resume

3. A cover letter in English

For more details;
https://www.mckinsey.com/next-genera...ers/ngwl-award
11th January 2019, 08:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award?

Documents required to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award are mentioned below:-

—> Your CV in English including details of your education along with grades, any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements.

—> A cover letter in English (maximum one page) including a paragraph about your most notable accomplishment and a paragraph describing how you would benefit from receiving the award.

—> Academic Transcripts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?