5th January 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in The Next Generation Women Leaders Award. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BTech course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

10th January 2019, 10:39 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in The Next Generation Women Leaders Award. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BTech course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

Female students who are studying in Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in any discipline or background are eligible to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award (NGWL Award).
Students have to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award with Transcripts, Resume, Cover Letter, etc. Students can apply online for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award on or before 14th January, 2019. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th January 2019, 04:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Awards

All women students who are working towards a Bachelors, Masters or PhD, from any discipline or background are eligible to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award.

For more details visit:
https://www.mckinsey.com/next-genera...ers/ngwl-award

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th January 2019 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Remove *
10th January 2019, 10:03 PM
Ritikasimi

The Next Generation Women Leaders award is a scholarship designed to find out the talent and support students who would like to maximize their own potential. Eligibility criteria:-
Female students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D., from any background, are eligible to apply.
11th January 2019, 08:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders Award is mentioned below:-

—> Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree from any discipline or background.

The last date to apply for The next Generation Women Leaders Award is 14th January 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?