29th March 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge?

Hello friends, I am going to enroll in Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge of this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this challenge. Kindly let me know immediately.

2nd April 2019, 01:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am going to enroll in Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge of this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this challenge. Kindly let me know immediately.

Documents required to apply for the Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge are given below:

Duly filled application in the prescribed format

The complete Design of Solar Cooker described in a document with full specifications

Applicants’ bio-data with full details of their publications, achievements and contributions in the area of solar energy utilization
2nd April 2019, 10:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge?

Documents required to apply for Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge are given below:

Duly filled in application form,

Detailed Bio-data including achievement, publications and contribution in the area of solar energy utilization specially with solar cooker,

Complete solar cooker design document with specification

For details, you can visit the below mentioned attachment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?