29th March 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge will be released?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BSc. I want to apply for Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge for this year. Can you please let me know that when the notification will be release for this contest? Waiting for your response!

2nd April 2019, 10:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge will be released?

Notification of Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge has been released since 2nd October 2018. Candidates could apply by 31 March 2019 for Smart Solar Cooking Solutions Design National Challenge. The applicant should be an Indian citizen affiliated to academic institute or R&D organization or Indian company recognized under Company's act / DSIR recognition to be eligible to apply.

For detailed information, you can visit the below mentioned attachment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?