14th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?

I would like to know that what kind of documents are required to submit in Syndicate Bank to apply an Education Loan? I am getting admission in BCA course and now want to apply for an Education Loan in this Bank. Kindly help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?
  2. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  3. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  4. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  6. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS? At what time I have to submit?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  8. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  10. Documents required to submit for Education Loan in Bank Of India for a candidate of Assam who want to study B.Tech in Bengaluru?
  11. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  16. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  17. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  18. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
15th June 2016, 10:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?

The documents required to submit in order to apply for loan and get it sanctioned are :-

- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Fee structure of the concerned institute.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Your previous academic records.
- Income tax certificate of co-borrower/third party guarantor.
- Signed loan documents.

The concerned bank manager will provide you the list of documents which you need to furnish. Hence, refer that list and adhere to it for smooth sanction of your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?