25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Does Education loan covers hostel charges and assorted expenses?

Hello friends, I would like to get little information regarding education loan. If I apply an education loan then what are the expenses covered under this loan with respect to my education. I know tuition fee is there but what about hostel charges and assorted expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan covers hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  3. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  4. Is hostel charges covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  5. Does Bank Education Loan cover the living expenses where hostel facility is unavailable?
  6. Fee waiver student can take education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is hostel charges covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. List of Banks/Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in LeTourneau University? Expenses cover in Education Loan?
  9. Expenses covered under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Expenses covered under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Expenses covered under Karnataka Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  13. Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  17. Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?
  18. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
3rd March 2018, 03:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Education loan covers hostel charges and assorted expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to get little information regarding education loan. If I apply an education loan then what are the expenses covered under this loan with respect to my education. I know tuition fee is there but what about hostel charges and assorted expenses?

Yes, education loan covers hostel charges. The following expenses are covered under education loan:

Tuition fees
Examination fees
Laboratory fees
Library fees
Purchase of instrument, study material, laptop and uniforms
Purchase of computer – essential for the completion of the course
Premium insurance policy covering the life of the borrower of a loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?