16th February 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Does Narendra Modi announced scholarship for candidates who has secured 60% and above in 12th standard?

Respected Sir,
I have heard that Narendra Modi has announced scholarship for those students who will secure 60% and above in 12th standard. Is that true? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
6th November 2017, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Narendra Modi announced scholarship for candidates who has secured 60% and above in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have heard that Narendra Modi has announced scholarship for those students who will secure 60% and above in 12th standard. Is that true? Kindly tell me about this.

There are some scholarships available for the candidates who have scored 60% marks and above in 12th standard. Generally, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students can apply to the below mentioned scholarships either online or offline. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th students with 60% and above marks are given below;

Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, SHDF Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

FAEA Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

The G S B Scholarship - Official Website
3rd July 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Narendra Modi announced scholarship for candidates who has secured 60% and above in 12th standard?

I have got 89.38 % in 12th commerce i need scholarship for my further studies because i have no support of my parents how can i get scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?