27th December 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?

sir is there any scholarship for newly passed
12th student who has scored 89%?
if there is any scholarship of that type
pls inform me and send the application

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  2. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  3. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  4. Eligibility to for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who have secured 95.1% in 12th? Procedure to apply?
  5. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  6. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  7. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  9. How should I get the scholarship to join 12th standard?
  10. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  11. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
  12. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  13. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  14. Can I get scholarship if secured 91.8% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  16. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  18. Detailed information about CSSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE?
28th December 2014, 10:59 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?

Yes there are many scholarships available for you. Currently you are eligible for getting CBSE Central Sector Scholarships. Basically when someone got more then 80% marks in 12th class then he or she is eligible to apply for CBSE Central Sector Scholarship. Reservation is also given to SC 15%, ST 7.5%, OBC 27% and horizontally 3% for Physically Handicapped. If your family income is less then 6 lakh per year then you can apply for Central Sector Scholarship.

Click Here to apply
2nd January 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?

I had secured 75% marks in B.TECH 1st year.Will I able to get any scholarship,Please inform to me
23rd March 2015, 08:46 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get the scholarship CSSS which is given to the CBSEstudents who have secured the marks inthe board examination but I think you have missed the opportunity as the scholarship is only for those student who are not making a drop and applied for the scholarship in the same year of passing of passing the. board examination and for this you have to apply for the scholarship in the month of July and send the hard copy to the CBSE head office before the date recommend by the board.

There is also reservation for OBC and SC/ST students and also in the scholarship amount as they pay ₹ 10;000and ₹20;000 for the students who are pursuing non- technical and technical degree respectively.
12th May 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hii..I am single girl child of my parents..Is there is any reservation in DU.or RU for U G .I have given 12 class exam this year only..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?