3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Education loan for MBA aspirant of Nepal who is studying from 7 years in India?

Hello friends, I am a citizen of Nepal but from last 7 years I am studying in India. Now I am in my B.Tech prefinal semester. I am preparing for CAT, MAT and CMAT. I want to know that as I am not a citizen of India so, I will apply for education loan in any Bank, if not then in any financial institution?

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan for BTech aspirant of Bangladesh who is studying since last 4 years in India?
  2. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for a citizen of Nepal?
  5. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan for B.Tech aspirant?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Bangalore if belong to Nepal?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Bangalore if belong to Nepal?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 10th and 12th from Kolkata and living from 20 years in India but belongs to Nepal?
  9. Whether College provides assistance to apply for Education Loan?
  10. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  11. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  12. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in OBC for MBA aspirant? -- [New]
  13. Can I get College Assistance to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  17. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  18. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
30th April 2018, 04:05 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Education loan for MBA aspirant of Nepal who is studying from 7 years in India?

According to the eligibility criteria you are not eligible to apply for education loan as because you are not an Indian citizen.
You are eligible only when you have citizenship of India.

Eligibility criteria required are:-
The aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
The aspirant must have scored at least 60% marks in examination.
The aspirant must have completed their higher secondary education or its equivalent.
The aspirant must have cleared all qualifying examinations.
The aspirant must have been admitted to a recognized college or university or institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?