10th March 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Education loan to study BHMCT in AIPHM?

I am a student of 12th standard. I have applied for NCHMCT-JEE. My aim is to study in AIPHM. But I have heard that there is an expense of almost Rs 5 Lacs of BHMCT course in AIPHM. My parents cannot afford this huge amount so I want to switch towards loan. Can you tell me about loan facility from any bank?

11th March 2019, 01:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan to study BHMCT in AIPHM?

Once you secure admission at the college, you can approach the bank branch of your choice to apply for education loan. There is no need to worry if your parents can't afford now, but if your parents have a regular income, then they can surely become your guarantor.

Therefore, just secure admission at a reputed college through entrance exam and apply for education with the help of your parents or anyone who is earning right now. If you are excellent in academics then you can also apply for scholarships.
11th March 2019, 04:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing BHMCT course in AIPHM. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. The maximum amount of education loan offered by banks for studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs. To get an education loan of Rs. 5 lakhs, your parents needs to be co-borrowers and suitable third-party guarantee should be provided to bank for processing your education loan application.
13th March 2019, 07:54 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get an education loan of Rs. 5 lakhs for pursuing BHMCT course in AIPHM, you should have obtained admission to BHMCT course in a government recognised college/ university. No security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs. For getting an education loan of Rs. 5 lakhs, you need to provide third-party guarantee and your parents needs to be co-borrowers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?