9th August 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship?

Hi everyone, I want to apply in Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship of The University of Manchester. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

22nd August 2018, 03:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship is given below.

Applicant must have excellent performance across all of the full time MBA*admission criteria. To know about admission criteria, you should visit the link I.e. https://www.mbs.ac.uk/study/mba/full...-requirements/

Applicant must be probable to contribute and enrich all facets of the MBA program and diverse professional and cultural profile and MBA classroom experience.

Applicant must have strong values and ethics and preferably able to demonstrate contribution to society/communities in roles outside of the workplace.

Applicant must be potential to become an ex-alumni ambassador for a great future and make a positive contribution to schools, organizations and communities.

22nd August 2018, 03:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship is given below.

Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship is given to the applicants:

Who are a student from USA.

Who are on track to obtain or have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1st*UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.

Who are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance.

Who have previously studies at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking.

Who have the probable to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?