9th August 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship?

Dear Sir, I am interested to apply in Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship. I want to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship. Please help me to know that how I can apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

22nd August 2018, 04:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship?

There are no perticular scholarship application procedure. All applicants who are a student from US and are enrolled in a Master's course place, will be considered for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship.
Any application will only be considered for scholarship on the terms when:

Applicant's course application is fullfil with completion (including any supporting information)

Applicants have been formally offered a place on a Masters course*for admission in September 2018.

22nd August 2018, 03:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship is mentioned below :

1. Visit the official website at https://pgapplication.manchester.ac....P_IDENTIFY.GBL and register as a new user.

2. Login to fill the application form, upload the required documents and submit the application form.

The last date for submission of application form is 21st August 2018.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?