2nd June 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

4th June 2019, 05:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra?

Eligibility to apply for Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra are as follows;

You must belong to SC community.

You should be a backward class student studying in class 5 to class 10.

You must have obtained at least 50% marks in your last qualifying examination.
4th June 2019, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra?

Eligibility to apply for Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students in High Schools, Maharashtra is mentioned below:-

—> You must belong to SC category.

—> You should be pursuing in class 5 to 10.

—> You should have secured minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
5th June 2019, 05:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students in High Schools, Maharashtra is given below:

Scheduled Caste (SC) students are only eligible

Students must be studying in 5th Class to 10th Class

Students must have scored at least 50% marks in the last examination
6th June 2019, 12:29 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To avail the Award of Scholarship, the candidate must complete 10th standard with at least 50% of marks. The candidate who may be seeking Scholarship should be belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?