2nd June 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra. I would like to know about the important dates for this year of Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra. Please help me to know about the important dates asap.

4th June 2019, 05:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra?

Important dates of Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra;

Last date to apply for scholarship was 28 February 2019.

Students belonging to SC community studying in class 5 to 10 are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students must have secured minimum 50% marks in the last qualifying examination in order to be eligible.
4th June 2019, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra?

Important dates of Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students in High Schools, Maharashtra are mentioned below:-

—> Deadline to Apply:- 28th February 2019

SC category candidates pursuing class 5 to 10 and who have secured minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for Award of Scholarship to Backward Clas Students in High Schools, Maharashtra.
7th July 2019, 02:00 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

The deadline to apply for Awards to Scholarship to Backward Class Students High School , Maharashtra is 31st December 2019

For more details: https://www.vidhyaa.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?