26th July 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal for 12th candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I have completed my 12th. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

30th July 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal for 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I have completed my 12th. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal is given below:

Applicant must be a girl and should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination

Applicants who are studying a graduation course like Basic Science / Engineering / Medicine

The college or institute should be registered in West Bengal to avail this scholarship

Diploma students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
30th July 2019, 12:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal for 12th candidate?

Eligibility details are mentioned below;

You should be a girl student.

You should have domicile of West Bengal.

You should have passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized board in the year of application and studying Basic Science/Medicine/ Engineering in any institute of West Bengal.

This scholarship scheme is applicable for the students pursuing in graduation courses, not diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?