17th June 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?

Respected Sir / Madam
I am a Bengali & studying in bangalore
and my parents are in West Bengal.
How can apply for West Bengal Entrance Exam?????

Dibyendu

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  3. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  5. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  6. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  7. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  8. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  10. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  11. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  12. How can I get scholarship after studying BHMS at West Bengal
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET if I have been studying in Bangalore for past 6 years and my father is working in West Bengal in Defense?
  14. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  15. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  16. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English
  17. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  18. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
20th June 2014, 12:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?

You can definitely apply for West Bengal Entrance Exam. But before that you need to fill the application form for it and get the domicile of West Bengal from competent authorities. Since your parents are residing in West Bengal and you are Bengali, so there will not be much problem in getting the domicile of West Bengal. You need to do the following to appear for West Bengal Entrance Exam.

- Buy the application form from Syndicate Bank.
- Fill it up completely.
- Go to the panchayat president of your residential area or BDO and get the domicile area in your form signed by the concerned person.
- You need to produce the ration card/ residential certificate. However, most of the time these are not asked to show.
- Then send the completely filled application to the concerned address mentioned in the prospectus before the last date of submission.
- Before the exam, admit card of the exam will be sent to your residence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?