23rd June 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BML Munjal University Law Scholarship?

I want to apply for BML Munjal University Law Scholarship. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

26th June 2019, 02:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BML Munjal University Law Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for BML Munjal University Law Scholarship. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply for the BML Munjal University Law Scholarship is given below:

>> Students who are applying for the BBA – LLB Program in the BML Munjal University

>> Students are selected for the scholarship on the basis of CLAT score or LSAT India Percentile

Students can find the details in the website link given https://www.bml.edu.in/courses/law/bba-llb/scholarship/
26th June 2019, 02:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for BML Munjal University Law Scholarship are given below;

BML Munjal University Law Scholarship is open to all students who want to pursue BA-LLB and BBA-LLB programme at the BML Munjal University.
Students receives this scholarships based on their CLAT scores or LSAT India percentile. To maintain the scholarship, students will have to maintain a CGPA above 7.5 and above 80% attendance.

You should visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
https://www.bml.edu.in/admission/scholarships/
26th June 2019, 08:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for BML Munjal University Law Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> You should be an applicant of BA-LLB programme at BML Munjal University.

The last date to apply for BML Munjal University Law Scholarship is 29th June 2019.
3rd July 2019, 01:25 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility Requirement

MBA (Regular)

Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Final year undergraduate students can also apply.

Preferred standardized tests: CAT/XAT/GMAT.

Work experience is preferred, but not mandatory.

We also accept MAT and NMAT scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?