15th May 2019, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Breakthrough Generation Fellowship for BTech final year student?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Breakthrough Generation Fellowship. I am in final year of my BTech and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Breakthrough Generation Fellowship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

19th May 2019, 06:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Breakthrough Generation Fellowship for BTech final year student?

Eligibility to apply for Breakthrough Generation Fellowship;

The Breakthrough Generation Fellowship is open to final year undergraduates, college graduates and postgraduates. This fellowships are open to applicants from any country.

Hence being a BTech final year student, you are certainly eligible to apply for Breakthrough Generation Fellowship.

For more info;
https://thebreakthrough.org/fellowsh...ion-fellowship
19th May 2019, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Breakthrough Generation Fellowship for BTech final year student?

Any final year graduates and post graduate students can apply for Breakthrough Generation Fellowship. There is no limitation for nationality too and any person from around the world with the educational qualification can apply for it.

Click to Apply https://form.jotform.com/80787066048162
20th May 2019, 09:40 AM
Rahimaan

the selection criteria :--

The candidates will be selected based on their skills in writing, analytics and thought process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?