10th May 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme for MBA final year student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme of this year. This is my final year of MBA. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this programme.

15th May 2019, 03:51 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme for MBA final year student?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programm is MBA with minimum 2 years of work experience.

The selected candidates will be offered compensation of Rs.10,000 per month for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program.

The candidates can apply through the website https://www.akshayapatra.org for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program.
15th May 2019, 09:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme for MBA final year student?

Eligibility to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme;

Applicants must be a graduate. Applicants having MBA degree are preferred for this fellowship programme.

Applicants must be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years of age.

Applicants must have at least 1-2 years of work experience.

For more info; just visit;
https://www.akshayapatra.org/fellowship-program
15th May 2019, 11:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme is mentioned below:-

—> You must be a graduate from a recognised college/ university.

—> You should be in the age range of 21 to 35 years of age.

—> You should have at least 1-2 years of work experience.
15th May 2019, 01:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme of this year. This is my final year of MBA. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this programme.

Candidates who have completed graduation can apply for the Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program. Those candidates who have passed Master of Business Administration (MBA) are preferred for the Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program. Candidates should be in the age group of 21 years to 35 years and should have minimum one or two years of work experience are eligible to apply for the Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th May 2019, 04:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about Eligibility to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme.

Eligibility:-
-----------
Academic Qualification: -
----------------------------
You must have completed Graduation from any recognized University.
If You have MBA degree ,then it will be preferable for you.

Age Limit:-
-------------
Your age limit should be between 21 to 35 years to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme.

Work Experience:-
---------------------
You should have minimum work experience of 1 to 2 years.
16th May 2019, 10:33 PM
LegendKiller99

To be eligible for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme, the candidates must be:

1) Graduates (MBA Preferred).
2) Between 21 to 35 years of age.
3) Having at least 1-2 years of work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?