10th May 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Danish Government Scholarship for a BTech student?

Hello, my son is studying in BTech. I want to apply for Danish Government Scholarship for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

14th May 2019, 11:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Danish Government Scholarship for a BTech student?

As per information available, Danish Government Scholarships are not available for BTech students. This scholarships are available for master’s degree programm.

Eligibility;
---------------
The applicant should be citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland.

The applicant should be admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen.
15th May 2019, 03:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Danish Government Scholarship for a BTech student?

Eligibility to apply for Danish Government Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> You must have passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognised college/ university.

—> You should be from Non-EU/ EEA country.

—> You should be able to pay tuition fees.
15th May 2019, 05:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Danish Government Scholarship for a B.Tech student are as follows:-
Applicant must have passed Bachelor's Degree
Applicant must be from a non-FU/EEA Country
Applicant must be able to pay tuition fees
Applicant must be offered a place of study in SDU to automatically get this scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?