27th March 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship for a BTech student?

Hello, my son is studying in BTech. I want to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 02:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship for a BTech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my son is studying in BTech. I want to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the DK Bhave Scholarship is given below:

Candidates should be graduated from Engineering Faculty or studying in the final year from Savitribai Phule Pune University

Candidates should have secured admission into a Master’s Degree in Engineering and Technology faculty at accredited universities in America, Germany, UK and Canada

Candidates who are already in a foreign country attending a master’s degree program in engineering are not eligible
31st March 2019, 04:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship for a B.Tech student are mentioned below:-
The applicant must be a B.E/ B.Tech (any stream) degree holder or studying in the final year from Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The applicant must be enrolled into a Masters degree in Engineering and Technology Faculty at accredited universities in America (USA), Canada, UK and Germany.
31st March 2019, 07:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> You should hold B.E/ B.Tech degree in any stream or pursuing final year from Savitribai Phule Pune University.

—> You should have enrolled into a Masters degree in Engineering and Technology Faculty at accredited universities in America (USA), Canada, UK and Germany.
31st March 2019, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship being a B.Tech student, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech degree in any stream or you should be studying final year from Savitribai Phule Pune University.

—> You should have enrolled into a Masters degree in Engineering and Technology Faculty at accredited universities in America (USA), Canada, UK and Germany.

—> Candidates who are already pursuing a Master's degree programme in Engineering in a foreign country are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?