30th May 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme for MTech student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in MTech right now. I want to apply in Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme. I want to know about my eligibility as I am an Engineering student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this Fellowship Programme?

3rd June 2019, 01:12 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme for MTech student?

Being a M.Tech candidate you are eligible to apply for Delhi assembly fellowship program. But you need to fulfills below eligibility criteria.

>> Doctorate / PH.D candidates must have a working experience of one year .

>> If you are a pet graduate you should have completed with minimum 60% from the recognized university with 2 years full time experience.

>> If professional degree then you must have miBimum 5 years of working experience.

>> For charted accountant,s Secretariat of company must have a working experience of 2 years.

>> Graduation completed students with 60% of marks with minimum 3years of experience.

>> Ahe should be 21 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?