30th May 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana

Hi everyone, I need to know about the important dates so that I can apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. Can anyone of you let me know about the important dates of this Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

31st May 2019, 09:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana

Important dates of Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana are mentioned below:-

—> Last Date to Apply:- 1st March 2019

All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana recruitment.
1st June 2019, 10:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana

Important dates of Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana;

The last date for submission of entries for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana was 01-03-2019 at 05:00 PM.

All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this contest.

Contact details;

Deepak Kumar Sah
Under Secretary
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Email: [email protected]
Office: 011-23383688
1st June 2019, 12:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I need to know about the important dates so that I can apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. Can anyone of you let me know about the important dates of this Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

Last date to submit the Logo for the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) was 1st March, 2019.

Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India offers the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY). Candidates should submit the Logo with a brief written explanation about the Logo.
1st June 2019, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana are mentioned below:-

—> Deadline to Apply:- 1st March 2019

Winners of this logo contest will receive prize money worth Rs. 25,000/-.
2nd June 2019, 07:10 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Interested candidates have to submit their designed log on or before 1st March 2019, which is already completed. Please wait for next competition which will be notified through https://www.mygov.in.

Contact Details:
Deepak Kumar Sah
Under Secretary
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Email: [email protected]
Office: 011-23383688
3rd June 2019, 01:03 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Not many dates for design a logo contest under pradhan mantri adarsh gram yojana.

Last date / deadline date is 01st march 2019.

You need to send the photo of the logo in JPEG/pdf form and do it upload in the :"do it task no" field.

Before that you must have login and password details of the contest.

For that you need to go for registration if you are a new member.

Then once you created the logo you need to upload the photo in the prescribed format.

In this you can go for submission.

Prize money for award will be Rs.25000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?