24th February 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme of Dena Bank. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

10th March 2019, 11:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme is mentioned below:-

—> You should have secured admission to course in ITIs or polytechnics recognised by State or central government.

—> No age restriction to apply for an education loan.
10th March 2019, 12:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme of Dena Bank. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme is given below:

>> Applicants should be an Indian Nationals

>> Applicants should have secured admission in a course run by Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), Polytechnics or in a school recognized by the state or central education Boards or in a college affiliated to recognized university, training partners affiliated to National Skill Development Corporation / Sector Skill Councils, State Skill Corporation, preferably leading to a certificate or degree or diploma

Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme website link is given Click Here
10th March 2019, 08:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme:

You should be an Indian national.
You must have secured admission in course conducted by Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), Polytechnics or in a school recognized by State/ Central Boards or any other recognized college or organization.

There is no age limit to be eligible for this education loan.

For more details, you can visit the below mentioned website link:
https://www.denabank.com/viewsection...&id=0,4,26,476
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?