18th August 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh for 12th female student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh. I am a female candidate and studying in 12th standard. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

22nd August 2019, 04:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh for 12th female student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh. I am a female candidate and studying in 12th standard. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes, Himachal Pradesh is given below:

Students must belong to the Himachal Pradesh (citizen)

Students must belong to the General Category (other than SC/ST and OBC)

Students who are studying in Class XI, XII, Diploma, Graduate, Postgraduate, Commercial Pilot License, CA/CS/ICWA/ICFA, MPhil, LLM, PhD and Doctoral research courses at a Government Institutes

Student's family income should be less than Rs 1 Lakh per year

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
22nd August 2019, 11:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh for 12th female student?

Eligibility to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Himachal Pradesh for 12th female student are as follows:-

Candidate must be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh.

Candidate must b studying in class 11, 12, vocational, diploma, graduate, postgraduate, Commercial Pilot Licence, CA/ ICWA/ CS/ I.C.F.A., L.L.M., M.Phil, Ph.D., Doctoral Research courses at a Government Institute.

Candidate must belong to the General category.

Candidate must belong to a family whose annual income is less than Rs. 1,00,000 from all the sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?