5th October 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra 2019 for an MBA student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in MBA right now. I want to apply for Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra so that I can get scholarship amount for my MBA course. I want to know about my eligibility. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scheme?

10th October 2019, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra 2019 for an MBA student?

Eligibility to apply for Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra is mentioned below:-

—> You must be a resident of Maharashtra.

—> You should have completed graduation with 60% marks (for Law, Commerce & Arts students) and 70% marks (for Science students).

—> Your family annual income should be less than or equal to Rs.75,000/-.

—> You should not be working anywhere as part-time or full-time.

—> You should be studying in Maharashtra only
12th October 2019, 01:19 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra 2019 for an MBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in MBA right now. I want to apply for Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra so that I can get scholarship amount for my MBA course. I want to know about my eligibility. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scheme?
To avail the benefits of this scholarship, the aspirant should be a resident of Maharashtra. The aspirant should have completed their Graduation with minimum of 60% marks for Law, Commerce, and Arts students and 70% marks for Science students. The annual income of the parents does not exceed above Rs.75,000 per annum (from all sources).

Note-> Aspirants should be working anywhere as part-time or full-time

Official website -> Click Here
12th October 2019, 06:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra 2019

- Should be a resident of Maharashtra

- Should have completed graduation with 60% marks (for Law, Commerce & Arts students) and 70% marks (for Science students)

- Must belong to a family where the annual income is less than or equal to INR 75,000

- Should not be working anywhere as part-time or full-time

- Should be studying in Maharashtra only (Note: If studying out of Maharashtra, he/she cannot apply for this scheme)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?