5th October 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme being an MBA student?

I want to apply in AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme as I have completed my BTech and now studying in MBA. I know that this scholarship is for AICTE students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th October 2019, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme being an MBA student?

No, you can't apply for AICTE Saksham scholarship. Only those who have any disability and have taken admission in a diploma/degree course approved by AICTE will be eligible to apply for the scholarship. Only first year students are eligible to apply.

Also, the family income of the student should be below 8 lakhs rupees per annum. Just make sure you fulfill all the criteria before applying.
12th October 2019, 02:08 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I apply for AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme being an MBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme as I have completed my BTech and now studying in MBA. I know that this scholarship is for AICTE students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Being an MBA student you are eligible to apply for AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme. But must also be required to satisfy the other criteria to eligible for AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme.

1. Applicants must be a specially-abled with a disability level not less than 40%.
2. Applicants must be got admission to the First year degree/diploma course in any of the AICTE approved Institution through the centralized admission process of the central/state government
3. Applicant's family income should below Rs.8 Lakhs per annum from all sources.

Contact details
ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi -110070
Ph.: 011-29581000
Email: [email protected]
Official website -> Click Here
12th October 2019, 01:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility to apply for the AICTE – Saksham Scholarship Scheme is given below:

>> Candidates who are admitted to 1st year of Degree / Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved institutions of the respective year through the Centralized Admission process of the State or Central Government

>> Specially abled students having a disability of not less than 40%

>> Annual family income not more than Rs 8 Lakhs per year

If you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the AICTE – Saksham Scholarship Scheme.

You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?