25th April 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science 2020?

Hi everyone, what is the eligibility criteria for applying for the Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science of this year? I am looking forward to applying for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

28th April 2020, 08:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science 2020?

Eligibility to apply for Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science 2020:-

> Be an Indian citizen.
> be an active researcher belonging to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe category.
> Hold a PhD degree in Science Engineering or M.D / M.S / M.D.S / M.V.Sc. degree.
29th April 2020, 02:55 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science 2020?

Eligibility to apply for Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Applicant must be an Indian National.

Applicant must be an active researcher belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category.

Applicant must be working on a regular basis in academic Institutions/ national lab or any other recognised R&D institutions in the field of Science and Engineering.

Applicant must hold a Ph.D degree in Science or Engineering or MD/ MS/ M.D.S/ M.V.Sc degree.

Applicant must have at least 4 years of service remaining before superannuation as on the date of submission of the proposal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?