25th April 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How much is offered under Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science to an MDS student?

Respected Sir, I am studying an MDS program. I want to apply for the Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science as I came to know that this scholarship is for the MDS candidates. I don’t know how much amount I will get through this scholarship? Can you tell me about this?

27th April 2020, 05:09 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: How much is offered under Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science to an MDS student?

The grant is being provided by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB).

The applicant is provided up to a maximum of INR 50 lakh (excluding overhead charges)

The research grant will cover equipment, manpower, consumables, travel and contingency. Overheads will be provided as per prevailing norms of SERB

Duration of the project shall be for a maximum of three years.

Last date : 06th May 2020
28th April 2020, 08:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is offered under Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science to an MDS student?

Funding is offered under Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science to an MDS student up to Maximum of INR 50 Lakh ( excluding overhead charges).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?