29th September 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan Scheme?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Special Vidya Loan Scheme of Federal Bank. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 08:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan Scheme?

To be eligible to apply for Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan Scheme, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a Government recognised college/ university through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of HSC from a recognised board.
1st October 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Special Vidya Loan Scheme of Federal Bank. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme is given below:

>> Applicant should be an Indian National

>> Applicants should have secured admission to professional or technical courses through entrance test or merit based selection process

>> Course & Institution should have the necessary approval / recognition

>> Course certificate should be issued by the university or Government Department / a body formed by enactment of parliament
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?