29th September 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Details of Security under Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan Scheme?

Hello friends, I just got the information about the Special Vidya Loan Scheme introduced by Federal Bank. Can I know what security they want to give the loan under this scheme? Kindly let me know about the security immediately.

1st October 2018, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Security under Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I just got the information about the Special Vidya Loan Scheme introduced by Federal Bank. Can I know what security they want to give the loan under this scheme? Kindly let me know about the security immediately.

Details of security under Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme are given below:

>> There is no security up to Rs 4 Lakhs

>> Third party guarantee acceptable to bank / collateral security for loans up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs

>> For education loans above Rs 7.50 Lakhs – Collateral security with stipulated margin is required

Students can contact the Federal Bank branch for more details on the same. The Federal Bank website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?