11th February 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for GHC Scholarship?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply in GHC Scholarship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this GHC Scholarship? Kindly let me know immediately.

16th February 2019, 02:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GHC Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for GHC Scholarship are as follows.

You must be at least 18 years of age as on 2nd October 2019.

You must be a full-time student enrolled in a degree program at accredited college, university, or high school at the time of applying.

You must be a full-time student enrolled in a degree program at a accredited college or university at the time of the Celebration (October 2019).

You must be able to demonstrate an interest in computing.

You should not be a recipient of AnitaB.org-GHC Scholarship in 2018.

In order to get details regarding eligibility criteria to apply for GHC Scholarship, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://ghc.anitab.org/2019-student-.../scholarships/
17th February 2019, 04:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GHC Scholarship?

You must be a full-time student enrolled in a degree programme at any recognized institute or university, preferably in the field of computer science, engineering, human resources, computing, electrical engineering, etc at the time of application.

Age should not be below 18 years on the same year in the October month when you are applying for the scholarship. Also, you should not be enrolled in some other scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?