27th August 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child? How they choose for scholarship?

Sir, I am girl and pursuing MBA course but I am financially weak. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child? How they choose for scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How much scholarship will I get for my graduation studies from Indira Gandhi scholarship being single girl child in family?
  2. How much scholarship will I get being a single child under Indra Gandhi Scholarship?
  3. Whether an adopted daughter apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child if father has already one daughter? How much amount can she get?
  4. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to get scholarship under CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl child?
  6. When and how to apply for Single Girl Child (SGC) Scholarship program?
  7. What is the process followed to get scholarship for single girl child?
  8. How CBSE board single girl child can get scholarship for doing UG course?
  9. Eligibility criteria to get Swami Vivekananda Single girl child Scholarship? Amount of scholarship?
  10. What are the scholarships available for single girl child doing 1st standard?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if pursuing Graduation 3rd year being a single girl child?
  12. When will I get single child scholarship if applied 5 years back?
  13. Documents required to apply in Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship for 12th girl candidate? -- [New]
  14. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship?
  15. Procedure to apply in Single Girl Child scholarship for selected students?
  16. How can i get scholarship on the basis of 10th CGPA?
  17. Is there any merit scholarship for single girl child during school?
  18. Can a girl who is single child of her parents is eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girl Child? Documents required for it?
1st September 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child? How they choose for scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am girl and pursuing MBA course but I am financially weak. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child? How they choose for scholarship?

Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child is applicable to single girl child who has taken admission in first year Masters Degree course in regular mode through any recognized college or university. Girls up to the age of 30 years are eligible to apply for the PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child. Students can apply online (UGC) for the Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child. Selected candidates will be declared on the UGC website. Advertisement to be published by the UGC once in a year in leading newspapers and employment news. The amount of scholarship is Rs 3,100 per month. Students can find the details in the UGC website link given Click Here
1st September 2017, 08:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child? How they choose for scholarship?

Following are the eligibility criteria for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child:
  • Those candidates who are single girl child of her parents are eligible to apply for the concern.
  • The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Master's degree course in any recognized university.
  • This scholarship is available to Post Graduate 1st year student only.
  • Admission to Post Graduate course in Distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
  • Applicant age should not be more than 30 years at the time of admission in Post Graduate courses.
The selected candidates for the aforesaid scholarship will obtain amount of Rs 3100/- per month as a fellowship amount which is provided by reputed organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?