28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply in IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship? Kindly let me know immediately.

30th June 2019, 03:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship;

You should be Indian Nationals residing in India only.

Your annual family income should be less than or equal to Rs 6 Lakhs per annum from all sources.

You should be enrolled in first year of batch of 2019-21 of MBA degree (or its equivalent).

You should be enrolled at selected MBA/PGDM colleges which should be in the approved list of IDFC FIRST Bank.
30th June 2019, 07:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship are as follows:-
Candidate must be a citizen of India living in India.
Gross annual family income from all sources should be less than or equal to Rs. 6 Lakhs.
Students must be enrolled in first year of batch of 2019-21 of MBA degree or equivalent (There are selected number of colleges only).
30th June 2019, 07:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> You should be an Indian National.

—> Your family annual income from all sources should be less than or equal to Rs 6 Lakhs per annum.

—> Applicable for students enrolled in first year of batch of 2019-21 of MBA degree (or its equivalent.

—> Applicant should be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned in the list of colleges provided below:-

List of colleges:- https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws....orm_Rs6QPV.pdf
30th June 2019, 09:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to apply in IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship? Kindly let me know immediately.
Eligibility to apply for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship:

1) Applicant must be Citizen of India

2) Applicants family Gross annual income should be less than or equal to Rs 6 Lakhs p.a

3) Applicants should be apply for MBA degree or its equivalent course for batch of 2019-21.

4) Applicants must apply for MBA course in the colleges mentioned in the list attached in the documents section

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?