28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship?

Dear friends, I am going to apply in IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

30th June 2019, 04:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship?

Under IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship, selected candidates will be awarded scholarship amount of Rs. 1 Lakh per student, per academic year over the duration of their MBA programme . The scholarship amount will be only towards tuition fees and books.

Candidates can visit the below mentioned official website link for detailed information;
https://www.idfcbank.com/idfc-first-...holarship.html
30th June 2019, 04:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply in IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship - offers Rs 1 Lakh per student per academic year (totally Rs 2 Lakh for the 2 years duration of the MBA program) for the selected students to pursue MBA program. The IDFC FIRST Bank Scholarship amount will be only covering the tuition fees and books of the MBA program. Students who are studying in the selected 150 B – Schools in India are only eligible to apply for the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship. Students can find the details in the website link given https://www.idfcbank.com/idfc-first-bank-mba-scholarship.html
30th June 2019, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Details of amount offered under IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship are mentioned below:-

—> Selected MBA students will be awarded with scholarship sum of Rs. 2,00,000 (Rs. 1,00,000 per year) over the duration of their MBA programme.

The last date to apply for IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship is 31st July 2019.
30th June 2019, 07:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Total amount will be disbursed under IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship are:-

The selected candidates will be awarded with scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 over the whole duration of their MBA programme.
30th June 2019, 08:47 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Rs. 1 lakh per student will be provided under this program and the he scholarship amount will be only towards tuition fees and books. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?