4th June 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the IIA Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my MSc in Physics course. I want to apply for the IIA Junior Research Fellowship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this fellowship program. Waiting for your response!

7th June 2020, 03:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IIA Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the IIA Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:
Have an MSc/ Integrated MSc/ BS – MS degree (Physics, Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Applied Mathematics, Electronics or ME/ MTech or Integrated ME/ MTech degree (Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Computer Science, Electrical , Electronics , Optics Physics and Electronics )with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognised Institution / University.

Have qualified at least one of the National Eligibility Test that is UGC - CSIR - NET / GATE / JEST.

Be below the age of 28 years.

Note:
The candidates having experience in Python or Fortran or C Programming or candidates with research experience and Publication in related to Physics will be preferred.
7th June 2020, 07:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IIA Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° To be eligible, an applicant must:

Have an MSc/Integrated MSc/MSMS degree ( physics, Applied Physics, engineering physics, Applied Mathematics astronomer, electronics, optics)

OR

ME/MTech or integrated ME/MTech degree in Applied Physics, engineering physics, computer science, electrical, electronic instrumentation, optoelectronics, radiophysics and electronics with at least 60% aggregate marks for equivalent grade from recognised University.

Have qualified at least one of the national eligibility test.

Be below the age of 28 years as on 1st June, 2020.

The candidate having experience in Python or fortran or C programming or candidates with research experience and Publication in related topics will be preferred.

°° Official website
https://www.iiap.res.in/JRF/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?