3rd May 2020, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship 2020

Hello friends, I am a PhD holder in Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship of this year. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this associateship. Waiting for your response!

5th May 2020, 12:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship 2020

To be eligible, the applicant must:

---Be less than or up to 35 years of age.

---Hold a PhD in Metallurgy/Mechanical Engineering with a background of experimental work in Physical Metallurgy / mechanical metallurgy.

----Have inclination towards coordinating a project and work in the interdisciplinary area of research.

----PhD students those who have submitted their thesis are eligible to apply for this post.
5th May 2020, 01:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship 2020

•The applicant must be below 35 years or 35 years of age.

•The applicant must hold a PhD in metallurgical / Mechanical Engineering with a background of experimental work in Physical Metallurgy / mechanical metallurgy.

•The applicant must have inclination towards coordinating a project and work in the interdisciplinary area of research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?